- album recordings with Felidae Trick with Producer Zare Pak, Slovenia.
-Joining Omer Liechtenstein`s Felidae Trick.
Tour in Sep/Okt 2012 with own gigs and support shows for Cats on Fire. Building up the new current line up with Julian Adam Paisz of Edi Nulz on guitar and Roni Meir on bass.
-Release Doctorella "Drogen und Psychologen" ( Zick Zack Records)
produced by Tobias Siebert.
Work on drums, backround vocals, songwriting, sounddesign.
Idea of combining music and literature by doing musical readings and inviting other authors to read during the shows such as Mariza Bodrovic. Touring.
-Solo project Kid Kalk with first shows. Live on Synth, git, Laptop, controller.
- Workshop tour "drums and dubstep" @ different places
- first Drum Workshops @ drumtrainer berlin.
- Workshops for drums and electronic music @ international bandcamp, Blossin with Andrew Unruh.
- Musical Readings with Kerstin Grether (Spex, MTV, Suhrkamp).
- Musical director/live drums for puppet theater "dirty puppets".
Experimental live act Boss Moxie in 2009 together with Sound Designer Stephan Adelberg. Gigs and EP.
- Workshops und masterclasses e.g. with:
Will Calhoun, Claus Hessler, Peter Giger, Jojo Mayer, Jost Nickel, Steve Smith.
- Private lessons with Claus Hessler and Jojo Mayer.
- Attending acting and voice building classes @ Akademietheater / Prinzregententheater, Munich.
- Private diploma on drums @ Downtown Music Institute in 2004 with excellence.
From 2004 to 2008 teacher and member of Downtown Jazz Band/Big Band.
Release dessert surprise "zu kaputt" EP (Plattenrekorder Rec., 2007).
Work on vocals/songwriting/synths.
Gigs e.g. in Berlin, Zürich, Konstanz, Munich.
Between 2004 and 2006 drummer Indie Rock Band Cosmic Casino.
Two releases on Stickman Records.
Touring e.g. with Aereogramme, Sportfreunde Stiller, Blackmail, Stereophonics,
in Berlin, Zurich, Mailand, Amsterdam, Vienna, London.
Founding of Jazz-Death-Metal band Bludgeoned together with Clive Jevons.
EP and gigs.
- Joining Indie band Monophox with two releases and first gigs abroad.
- Attending workshops and masterclasses with:
Marco Minnenmann, Terry Bozzio, Kenny Aronoff, Walfredo Reyes Jr., Ralf Gustke,
Marc Schoolman, Simon Phillips, Manni v. Bohr, Wolfgang Haffner,...and a couple of more.
- private teachers:
-> Robert Huber (Berklee College)
-> Agostino Catanzaro (Latin Percussion School, Munich)
-> Timm Schauen (Drummer`s Focus, Munich)
- first german-wide touring at the age of 15 with crossover band Scidoo`s Dead Slang.
- first time on vocals at the age of 15 in Hardcore band Hathorse Eat.
- first recordings in studio at the age of 14.
- first gig on drums in a club with a band at the age of twelve.
- learning drums and guitar from the age of nine (listening to Venom, Slayer and Accept).